Monday, December 28, 2009

A new start ... Blog what I have learn.

I actually have been thinking if I should start a new blog but I am unsure what I want to blog. After some consideration, I decided to blog what I really think is useful and also able to benefit others, blog what I learn. This place will also serve as a learning journal for myself, as I hope I will diligently update this blog as I have been very lazy to update what I have learned in the training videos that I have been viewing. Most of the training videos are in mandarin, therefore I hope I can translate or type in chinese if I am unable to find a correct translation for it.


Hope this serves as a new and good beginning for me...

For now, I have been watching two trainers, 余世维 and 曾仕强.



  余世维



  曾仕强

I think they are one of the best trainers available and I have been going through their training videos most of the time. My preference is 曾仕强 as he has more depth and insight in terms of chinese culture and classics which he brings into his training videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment